Hello,

Sorry, the wrong mailing list for this question, but I still hope to
find some guru here ...

On the garden we fetch the version of TikZ from CVS at
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=142562 (because it often provides
the functionality that's not available in stable version, including
some very important patches; for example - smooth shading functionaly
that Aditya was asking about only works in XeTeX with CVS version and
not with the stable one).

Apparently some patch broke TikZ support in ConTeXt completely (not
only in luatex), but I'm not very confident with working with CVS. Can
someone please give me a short hint how to revert to an older version
of TikZ from CVS repository?

Thanks a lot,
    Mojca