2008/12/10 Yu Yi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> hi, I'm thinking now whether change from latex to context. As I know, both
> latex and context support the chinese language, but like in Latex, there is
> a problem with generated PDF, that is, the chinese words can not be copied
> and pasted correctly as the english words, how about this function in
> context? Anyway, this does not work in the provided manuals and examples!

I have written a  simple note of ConTeXt MkIV in Chinese, which maybe
is helpful for you . You can download it from
http://code.google.com/p/way2ctx/downloads/list

I would plan to write new one and try my best to make it as a tutorial
of MkIV. I hope I can finishe it in spring of next year.

--
Best wishes,
Li Yanrui