Hi Lars,

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:57:41 -0700, Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org> wrote:

I've started talking to people in charge about contributing some money
to this mailing list, or the wiki, or something ... we're certainly
getting a lot of help from it. Is there an org or project to contribute to?

My suggestion is to start a fund to sponsor the first commercial ConTeXt book. Steve Peter, myself and others have been pushing in this direction for awhile, and the time is approaching to work on it in earnest. Feel free to contact me off-list to discuss this if you like.

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy