Hello,

I have been using the lucida fonts without problems for a long time. They work like a charm with mactex 2007 but moving to the 2008 version I've found that some math symbols are shuffled or simply do not appear in the pdf. For example, \midint compiles correctly but do not appear in the pdf result.

I have checked everything that I can imagine but cannot find a reason for this behaviour.

As example, the result that I get when i compile

\setupcolors[state=start]

\usetypescript[lucida][texnansi]
\usetypescript[lucidabfm][texnansi]
\usetypescript[lucidaboldmath][texnansi]
\setupbodyfont[lucida,10pt]
\starttext
\showmathcharacters
\stoptext