Hi all,

My TeX setup: TeXLive (systemwide) for evetything but ConTeXt, and the
minimals for ConTeXt, in my userspace.

I have some issues using dvipng with minimals.

I first compile this file with texexec:
\setupoutput[dvi]
\enableregime[utf]
\starttext
\startTEXpage
$
SP=\int_0^{Q_0}(p_0-Cm(Q))dQ
$
\stopTEXpage

In the minimals environment, dvipng says:

This is dvipng 1.11 Copyright 2002-2008 Jan-Ake Larsson dvipng warning:
cannot find ps2pk.map, nor psfonts.map [1dvipng warning: font rm-lmr12 at
400 dpi not found, characters will be left blank dvipng warning: font
rm-lmr7 at 400 dpi not found, characters will be left blank dvipng
warning: font rm-lmr9 at 400 dpi not found, characters will be left blank
dvipng warning: unable to draw glyph 61, skipping dvipng warning: unable
to draw glyph 48, skipping dvipng warning: unable to draw glyph 48,
skipping dvipng warning: unable to draw glyph 40, skipping dvipng warning:
unable to draw glyph 48, skipping dvipng warning: unable to draw glyph 40,
skipping dvipng warning: unable to draw glyph 41, skipping dvipng warning:
unable to draw glyph 41, skipping ]

And the output is awful!!

But if I dvipng in the TL environment, it works like a charm. So what
should I add to my minimals install, or do to have all the TL stuff not
forgotten when I use minimals?

tia,
--
Jean