Hi,

> You can also place backgrounds only on left/right pages.
Ok, I'll investigate that. Is it also with overlay?

> Is the content for each topic short enough for one double page or
> is it possible the content on a left page requires more space and
> continues on the next left page?
The content is short enought because it is for leaflets. So, only
a front page, thoose two pages and a backpage.

> With the layout described above it also possible to write
> a environment where the content is saved and macros/buffer and
> placed at the end of the environment, this has the advantage
> to know how much space is needed and you're not forced to write
> the input in the order they are output on the page.
I like this idea. I'll read more about macros and buffers to be able to
achieve this.

Thank you a lot for your help, comments and tips.

Antoine C.