Wolfgang Schuster schrieb:

Am 03.02.2009 um 11:46 schrieb Peter Rolf:

Wolfgang Schuster schrieb:

Am 02.02.2009 um 14:38 schrieb Peter Rolf:

mh, the problem is a little more complex. Mkii reduces rgb(0,0,0) text into gray(0), in mkiv color is as expected.
Updated the example...
\setupcolors[state=start]

AFAIR \setupcolors[state=start,conversion=no]

I get exactly the same unwanted conversions in both marks (even if I use 'conversion=yes').

The rgb(0,0,0) to gray(0) is hard coded in the \definecolor
command, can you try if this did also happen with nonzero values
for rgb (+conversion=no).

Thanks Wolfgang. The gray scales white and a 50% gray are already part of my example (and they work fine). Just add '\pdfcompresslevel0' at the top of my example and you can 'see' (viewing the pdf in a text editor) the used color space.

0 g 0 G      gray black
0 0 0 rg 0 0 0 RG    rgb black

Wolfgang

___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!