En/na Xan ha escrit:
En/na Taco Hoekwater ha escrit:
Hi Xan,

Xan wrote:
Okay, thanks.
But, Can I provide catalan language translations

Of course, I/we would be glad to have transations.

The bib module core only needs that one word, but if you are
interested you could translate (some of) the small words in
bibl-apa.tex (after copying it to bibl-apa-ca.tex) and then
send me that file so I can include it in the next release of
the module.

The context core appears to have Catalan translations of the
label texts already (<texmf>/tex/context/base/lang-ita.tex).

Hi,
I fixed the lang-ita.tex. I send you the diff and lang-ita.tex
There were plural "tables" intead of "table" in caption.

Thanks,
Xan.
Now, I have <texmf>/tex/context/base/land-ita.tex updated, but the caption in \placetable still is "Tables" instead of "Table". How can I do that context uses the updated file

Thanks,
Xan.

PS: Please CCme.