Taco Hoekwater 写道:

You can't turn the bib module's 's' handling off in a nice way, sorry.
You have to either hack the cont-XX.bst files by deleting the line
that says

  "  clabel write$"

It's great to have the problem solved. Thank you very much!

I meet another two problems.

1. I'm using the solution that you give me in 'runme.tex'. I find when I need
   to write a citation such as (Hoekwater et al 2009; 小郭 等 2009), I will be
   in an awkward situation. With the solution, I cannot have both English
   citation and Chinese citation in one \cite. Although it not a serious
   problem, it would be better if it could be done.

2. The pubsep can be set in \setupcite, but it doesn't affect the separation
   between compressed citations. For example, I set 'pubsep={;}' and I still
   get (Hoekwater 2008, 2009). How to change the comma between 2008 and 2009?

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei