Lutz Haseloff <lutz.haseloff <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> Hello Want, hello Mojca,i had the same problem some days before. I found this
hint by Wolfgang:add to your file\unprotect\newtoks\toks <at> \let\z <at>
\zeropoint\protectand tikz works like a charm.can this be added to the module
t-tikz.tex?GreetingsLutz

Thanks Lutz (and Aditya) for the solution. I will try it later. After it did not
work yesterday and after seeing Hans Hagen's post about the possible problems
with the newest beta, I deleted the latest beta and installed the stable version
(the one that comes with --context=current option). I suppose I will have to
update it to the latest beta and try Aditya's solution.

Mojca, I was trying out a very simple tikz code to see whether it works. It was,

\usemodule[tikz]

\starttext

\starttikzpicture
  draw (0,0) -- (2,2);
\stoptikzpicture

\stoptext

Thanks to you all again for answering the questions.