Thanks Thomas and Lutz. Now that I have figured out how to manually install the
third party modules, I can try the simpleslides module.

Aditya and Thomas, thanks very much for providing us with these modules.

Just for information, I wanted to inform you that some other styles, such as
blackblue, embossed, doubleframe also do not work in taspresent. Perhaps, it
might be better to update this information on the wiki where we have third-party
modules, so that others do not go through the whole process of downloading and
trying the taspresent module.

Thanks.