Am 29.03.2009 um 20:09 schrieb Jesse Alama:

Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu> writes:

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

So I am guessing that the difference is because of something else,
but I cannot see any differences.

The old version gives

\dodoubleempty #1->\noshowargumenterror \doifnextcharelse
[{\dodoubletestempty #1} {\dodoublefakeempty #1}
#1<-\dododocite

The new one gives

\dodoubleempty #1->\noshowargumenterror \doifnextoptionalelse {\dodoubletestemp
ty #1} {\dodoublefakeempty #1}
#1<-\dododocite

So, \doifnextcharelse vs \doifnextoptionalelse.

Any progress on this?  I'm seeing the same behavior.

\startmode[whisper]
ask Taco for a after key and use \autoinsertnextspace
\stopmode

Wolfgang