Am 05.04.2009 um 22:04 schrieb Hans Hagen:

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
Am 05.04.2009 um 17:16 schrieb Yanrui Li:
I want to know why I can not override the preloading rm font.

Dunno but it works for a complete definition.

If I use other font size, it can work, such as:
It has to do with the default setting which is 12pt roman.
\appendtoks\letcsnamecs\csname*modern12ptrmtfrm*\endcsname\undefined \to\everystarttext

brrrr, better try

\setupbodyfont[reset]
\setupbodyfont[mymodern]

Did not work because reset alone use the roman style also for italic and bold and he don't use his own typeface, your dummy mymodern lead us back to the start.

Wolfgang