Dnia Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 12:13:01AM +0200, luigi scarso napisał(a):
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Diego Depaoli <trebes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
> > <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> \starttext
> >>
> >> \def\breakeverywhere#1{\if#1\normalspace\space\else#1\allowbreak\fi}
> >>
> >> \framed
> >>  [width=4cm,align=normal]
> >>  {\handletokens i want a framed where the text flushes to the next line
> >> without hyphenation. There is a way to get this
> >> result?\with\breakeverywhere}
> >>
> >> \stoptext
> >
> > YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> hmm.
> I should say ni . The problem are spaces .
> In this example I should expected that
> hy- => hy
> and some changes in glues
> and nothing else.
> Also text with \handletokens is ,well, "not so good " (ie horrible) .

I am not sure, but maybe that would be a good idea: gather 1,2,3,...
tokens and pack them (as a whole) into an hbox until its width is
greater than the frame width, output it, and repeat until there's
nothing left.  This would be very time-consuming (at least without lua),
but it should preserve kerns etc.

Also, instead of examining the width, one could probably pack the tokens
into an \hbox to ... {...} and examine the badness.

I don't dare to try to implement it, though - at least not at 00:17 AM;)

Regards

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)