Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:48:11 +0200

   Eythan Weg wrote:
   > Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com>
   > Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:53:17 +0200
   >
   >    Eythan Weg wrote:
   >    >    > In an earlier message I have provided logs,
   >    > which may contain hints, (but I could not find any).
   >       Neither can I. The situation is weird because you seem to be
   > the
   >    only person (so far?) suffering from this problem.
   >

   > Ok.  I had this definition in cont-sys.tex
   >
   > \definefontfeature
   >     [default] [default]
   >     [protrusion=pure, expansion=quality, mode=node, script=latn,
   >      liga=yes]
   >
   > 0.38 works with it and 0.39 does not.
   >
   > Why the diff?

   what font do you test?

No font in particular.  I thought that any
subsequent request for a  body font with this
default feature would be fulfilled this way.

   btw, such a patch is rather inefficient as it will expand nearly all
   fonts which might not be what you want

   and indeed it crashes

Thank you.  Eythan