Longmin Wang 写道:

Hi Longmin,

It works fine here with the latest beta and luatex 0.40. You may try
to delete luatex-cache and regenerate it.

It solves the problem, thanks.

I find another problem with the example in my previous email. I changed the
example a little bit.

Example:

    \startuseMPgraphic{mpos:par:columnset:textuline}
      \iftracepositions show_multi_pars \else draw_multi_pars \fi ;
      path p ; p := boundingbox currentpicture ;
      currentpicture := currentpicture shifted (0,0.3*StrutDepth) ;
      setbounds currentpicture to p ;
    \stopuseMPgraphic

    \definetextbackground
      [underline]
      [location=text,
       alternative=1,
       mp=mpos:par:columnset:textuline,
       background=,
       frame=off]

    \starttext

    \underline{blurblur}

    \underline{blurblur}

    \underline{blurblur}

    \underline{blurblur}

    \stoptext

The vertical positions of underlines are not stable. See the attached PDF file.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei