On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:07:53 -0600
Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد <isha...@colostate.edu> scribit:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 06:54:50 -0600, Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Anyway: which is the best method to get the list of all params
> >> one can give to \startSOMETHING  (in this case \startchapter and
> >> the meanings of this params (some are obvious : title= ..., but not
> >> all).
> >
> > http://pragma-ade.nl/show-man-10.htm
>
> I did not see the ne sectioning there... Anyway
>
> \startchapter[title=,reference=,bookmark=,...][optional user data]
>
> Could you [or someone] give a couple of example of how to use
>
> [optional user data]
>
> Also, where in the base files does this stuff get defined? I could not
> find it.
>
> Best wishes
> Idris
>
> --
> Professor Idris Samawi Hamid, Editor-in-Chief
> International Journal of Shi`i Studies
> Department of Philosophy
> Colorado State University
> Fort Collins, CO 80523

May be that ConTeXt is not a 'context free language'  ;-)
than it will be difficult to express something in a BNF grammar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backus-Naur_form.

But if (ConTeXt == formal_language), it should be possible to
develop TEXT, NUMBER, DIMENSION, REFERENCE, etc
and also to add examples for "[optional user data]".

rb