Am 04.05.2009 um 22:22 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

Not only list handling, but also footnotes and headers are broken (at least), while the index seems fixed in the latest beta of MkIV:

- table of contents is empty, as reported

And a simple \completecontent at end of the document has worked
for you in the past? I needed here \completecontent[criterium=all].

I need to get a book of proceedings to the printshop within this week, and I very much hope that these issues are easy to fix...

Because of such a situation it is a good idea to make a copy
of the last stable which you should use for critical projects.

Wolfgang