On May 14, 2009, at 10:08 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Hi,

I can't fix everything, but I believe I have made some progress.

Hi Taco,

thanks a lot for looking into it! Your redefinitions make the minimal example work; I'll have to see how I can transfer them to my non- minimal files where I make extensive adaptations to the bib styles.

The new structure and referencing code is totally different from
the old code and I understand less than half of it. What's worse:
I seem to be really bad at explaining to Hans all the things that
should happen wrt. references in the bib module.

Wow, that's very encouraging for us mere mortals :-)

[lots of interesting information snipped]

Best wishes,
Taco

Thanks, and best wishes!

Thomas