bbvo...@home.nl wrote:
On Thursday 14 May 2009, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
It should, yes. Even better would be if you then sent your binary
to Mojca, since yours will run on more platforms than the current
binary in minimals.
  Absolutely, and, even better, Bernard, if you're willing to use SVN,
you can even submit the binaries to the repository yourself.  Write to
Mojca and me if you want an account on the server.

Lets try compiling first ;)

The correct link on luatex.org is still http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/luatex ?

... and is currently down?

Oh, yes: foundry.supelec.fr is being upgraded today, it should be back
on line tomorrow morning. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Best wishes,
Taco