Am 15.05.2009 um 21:36 schrieb Mohamed Bana:

I got a chance to try it out; it's great.

What I don't understand is that I need to use \starttext ... \stoptext, normally omitting these work. In your module's case I have to use it or
it just typesets with L. Modern.

\startcomponent first
\product        project
\environment    my.env

\starttext % I don't normally use this
\stopcomponent

You don't need \starttext/\stoptext in your document, it would haven been
enough to load the module and set the fonts before \startcomponent (have
you noticed it works when you compile the project?) but this was expected
and I fixed it.

Wolfgang