my personal favourite http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/44368/focus=46254, beware you might have trouble getting that to compile with a new version of LuaTeX.

John Haltiwanger wrote:

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com <mailto:schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com>> wrote:

    Am 25.05.2009 um 18:30 schrieb John Haltiwanger:

        I am not averse to rolling my own, I am just confused why, if
        environments
        are so powerful and flexible (flexible meaning one can easily
        change things,
        unlike document classes), there are no pre-rolled environments
        available. I
        am thinking here of standardized thesis environments for
        universities, or a
        nice letter environment to demonstrate the beauty of TeX.

    There are a lot of letter styles are available for ConTeXt, what's
    wrong with them?

    • http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Letter_stylehttp://wiki.contextgarden.net/Letter

    Wolfgang

Thank you for those! I had not come across them yet. I was responding to Henning's statement that "there are nearly no ready-to-use ConTeXt environments available". In fact I realize I had misread that until right now, having missed the 'nearly' that qualifies the statement. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, I don't want it to seem like I don't enjoy rolling my own documents. While I'm new at it, I quite like interfacing with documents in this 'programming' way.

Thank you,
John C. Haltiwanger