>> All I've got to do now is get Scite working again :-(

> Why not Emacs :) It's also quite nice for ConTeXt.
>
> P.

I used Emacs when I was young and idealistic, but over the years all those
keyboard commands have been beaten out of me and it's beyond me now ;-)
I did try it again recently in a flood of nostalgia, but I just couldn't
get to grips with it again.

Scite is okay, and hitting F7 to build a document is handy. It's missing a
few features, though, which would make it great e.g. a user-configurable
toolbar, so that we could add toolbar icons for ConTeXt commands (I'm
always forgetting the order of options and a button which inserted a
\placefigure command with reminders would be fantastic).

Anyway, that's a bit off topic.

Regards,

Richard

Converteam UK Ltd. Registration Number: 5571739 and Converteam Ltd.
Registration Number: 2416188
Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Boughton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1BU.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.