On Jun 10, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

Hello,

Seems that my GUI-based Word-to-Text converter didn't gain much attention, but that's OK. I'm expected to write an article about it for the upcoming conference, so I want to ask everybody to send me any documents (MS Word/HTML) that are to be converted into TeX.

I expect to test my application against real-world problems, and present an article about it.

Looking for cooperation.

Just as a heads-up: I was and am very interested. However, your first message didn't really tell us very much. You basically said "windows only, download at..." I don't use windows, so there wasn't anything I could do. What technology do you use to convert documents? Any chance of porting it to other platforms? How difficult will it be to add other features (let's say: footnotes)?

Thanks, and best wishes for your work

Thomas