Pau wrote:
Hello,

I am struggling to get something equivalent to this in ConTeXt:

\begin{figure}
\resizebox{\hsize}{!}{\includegraphics[scale=1,bb=0 0 0 0,clip]
{MyFigure.eps}}
\caption{My Caption
\label{fig.mylabel}
}
\end{figure}

I am especially having difficulties with caption (I would need a bold
"Fig. 1" on it) and with the label. \ref{fig.mylabel} is not
recognised (see below).

\starttext

\placefigure
    {My Caption}
    {\externalfigure[MyFigure.eps][factor=broad]}

\stoptext

by default pdftex is used; if you use eps, best convert them to pdf first (once)