On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Mojca Miklavec <
mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 19:26, luigi scarso wrote:
> >
> >> The problem is that current pstopdf doesn't work reliably for me (no
> >> way to do EPSCrop, sometimes wrong paper orientation, the graphic
> >> missing completely ...),
> >
> > hmm strange -- do you have an example ?
>
> For wrong paper orientation you can try (in gnuplot):
>
> set term post
> set output "x.ps"
> plot sin(x)
>
> and then convert the resulting file.

It seems that gnuplot set page orientation,
so best -dAutoRotatePages=/None
gs  -q -dNOPAUSE -dAutoRotatePages=/None  -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
-sOutputFile=x.pdf x.ps -c quit

> For missing graphic I remember
> exporting a file in OpenOffice Draw or something similar. (I can try
> to find it.)

Was a fault of OO ?

> > A wrapper shell around gs
> > There is also pstill
> > http://www.wizards.de/~frank/pstill.html<http://www.wizards.de/%7Efrank/pstill.html>
>
> I'll try it out just for fun :)

well it's seems not fun at all -- absurde command line.
But it looks like the only ps interpreter alternative of gs on Linux /
Windows  .

--
luigi