On Jun 28, 2009, at 7:30 AM, t...@mac.com wrote:

On Jun 28, 2009, at 1:16 AM, Ciro Soto wrote:

Hi all,
I finally got around the intallation of context minimals. Thank you for those who helped. I ran my old tex files (in spanish) and found that \~n is not working now. It should create an n with a tilde on top, but what happens is that there is no
letter printed at all.

What is the fix for this?  Any switch?
(I know I could use \char but I am looking for a more elegant solution)

thank you
Ciro

If you can do without MkII compatibility the most elegant solution may be to simply replace all instances of "\~n" with "ñ",
e.g. "co\~nazo" --> "coñazo".

Tom

correction:

this even works in MkII also if you put a "\enableregime[utf]" in your file/environment.

Tom