Hello,

I want to have captions for figures, listings and other stuff inside the
document margin. I saw that somone asked a very similar question 3 years
ago: http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20061025.211202.c2e04f8c.en.html

> > Does somebody know whether it is possible and how it is possible to
> > place the caption of a figure in the margin?
> >
> yes, actually i implemented this last week but i need to update the
details manual; captions can go in margins, hang in centered figures, there
is support for all kind of inner/outer alignments etc

Hans said, that he had already implemented that feature, but in fact it
still doesn't work. So the code

\setupcaptions[location=outermargin]
\starttext
\placefigure{Caption}{\framed{Figuur}}
\stoptext

still prints no caption at all. Am I missing something?

Thank You.
Best regards
Richard