On Monday 15 June 2009 10:02:35 Hans Hagen wrote:

> I was wondering ... the last time quite some nice small test samples
> were posted for testing the structure code

% Example taken from cont-enp.pdf
% However, adding \part{} is problematic...
% (maybe someone can correct this?)
%
\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,way=bytext,partnumber=no]
\setuphead[part][placehead=yes,resetnumber=no]
\doifmode{mkiv}{
        \setuphead[part][sectionsegments=1:1]
        \setupstructureheads[sectionsegments=2:5]
        }
\setuplabeltext[chapter=Chapter ] \setuplist[chapter][label=yes]
\setuplist[part,chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection]
          [partnumber=no,interaction=all,alternative=c]
          % number – title – dots – pagenumber

\starttext

\startfrontmatter
        \completecontent
        \chapter{Introduction}          % in content, no number
\stopfrontmatter
\startbodymatter
        \part{Beginning}
        \chapter{First}                 % number 1, in content
        \section{Alfa}                  % number 1.1, in content
        \section{Beta}                  % number 1.2, in content
        \chapter{Second}                % number 2, in content
        \subject{Blabla}                % no number, not in content
        \part{End}
        \chapter{Third}                 % number 3, in content
\stopbodymatter
\startappendices
        \chapter{Index}                 % letter A, in content
        \chapter{Abbreviations}         % letter B, in content
\stopappendices
\startbackmatter
        \chapter{Acknowlegdement}       % no number, in content
        \title{Colofon}                 % no number, not in content
\stopbackmatter