Xan wrote:
Hans,

I can't do footnote with the most simple file, that I attach.
Why.

I'm desesperated.

seems that you're running mkii ...

the following is not permitted as 'note' is actually the internal footnote class so you basically redefine footnote (footnotes happen to be notes in the footer)

\defineenumeration
  [note]
  [definition]
  [text={Nota},style=tf,titlestyle=bf,indenting=yes]

so, use something else than note

(mkiv is not so sensitive for this as there notes are enumerations whils in mkii only the rendering of the note is a description)