En/na Hans Hagen ha escrit:
Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
Hi Xan,

Have you ever considered to create a minimum example, your example is far away from this and you would do not only other people a favor with this but you too.

indeed as it takes me 10 minutes of selective deletion to zoom in on the error (tip: use a bit more empty lines in your source)

\defineregister[symbol][symbols]

\starttext

\startitemize[1] \item test \stopitemize

\stoptext

Thank you VERY much Hans. I'm charmed. Thanks. I was crazy finding the error. I was convinced that it was a silly thing.....

as you redefine \symbol to be a register entry resolving \symbol[1] inside the itemize does not work any more as expected

so, when defining commands

- avoid built incommands
- for instance by using longer names
- or names that are unlikely to show up in the core
- or Symbol or MySymbol or so

Really, I did not know that. It's a messy thing that we could not define what we like ;-)
furthermore, a few tips:

\setupbodyfont [cmr,11pt] % cmr, 11pt

% no need for cmr
Yes I know.

\setuphead[chapter][style={\tfd\bf}]

% \bfd is a bit faster (no need for {} unless embedded [])
OKay.

\usemodule[bib]
\usemodule[bibltx]
\setupbibtex[database=memoria,sort=author]

% avoid this in examples as we don't have your data
Okay. Sorry.

\usemodule[newmat]

% most math is in the core so that module is kind of obsolete

\usemodule[math-ams]

% not needed, as it is preloaded or loaded automatically
Mmmm... interesting. I remember that I put because I just want to put one symbol. I don't remember why I have that....

\hyphenation{do-cu-ment}
\hyphenation{pro-ble-ma}
\hyphenation{es-crip-tu-ra}
\hyphenation{ge-ne-ra-lit-za-ciĆ³}
\hyphenation{cor-res-po-nents}
\hyphenation{pa-rells}
\hyphenation{ge-ne-rat}

% collect these exceptions and send then to mojca or arthur

Okay. It's a pleasure to give to you.
How can I see what is, if there is, the lists of hyphenated words?

\usemodule[tikz]
\usemodule[pgfmath]
\usetikzlibrary[mindmap,arrows,calc,decorations.pathmorphing,decorations.markings]

% it seems that something is loaded twice (or at least dimension registers are redefined)

\setupunderbar[alternative=b] % Fix underline style

% you can use the textbackgrounds for this (see anch-bar)

Thanks for this pointing....

Regards,
Xan.