En/na Javier Bezos ha escrit:
Mojca Miklavec escribió:

So - Javier, I'm sorry, you should ignore my email.

Don't worry :-). Anyway, if I can help, just let me know. Spanish
is a lot more regular than, say, English, and therefore "exceptions"
(which are more or less systematic) are handled with patterns, too.

Cheers
Javier
Hola Javier,

I don't know if you can help. Mojca surely know that. ;-)
I don't know what the hyphens really know. I just detect some "wrong" hyphens in catalan.

The Catalan maintainer is Gonçal Badenes:
% Source: cahyph.tex (2003-09-08)
% Author: Gonçal Badenes <g.badenes at ieee.org>
%

Anyone knows how to submit my hyphens? I just have a few of that:

\hyphenation{do-cu-ment}
\hyphenation{pro-ble-ma}
\hyphenation{es-crip-tu-ra}
\hyphenation{cor-res-po-nents}