> There is a problem on this list :( New list hiccups I assume.

  Sorry, I might be the guilty one here, I probably approved the e-mail by
mistake.  Due to the server reinstallation, the list is not filtered for spams
anymore, and it receives a literal orgy of spam since then.

  All e-mails that ntg-context@ntg.nl receives from non-subscriber addresses
are subject to moderation and have to be approved by human intervention, which
filters spams very efficiently, but I screwed up with the last one
(subscriptions also have to be approved manually, which bootstraps the system).
Things should be back to normal as soon as the antispam software will be
running again.

  Note that the above paragraph also implies some inconveniences for
subscribers using several addresses: usually the user is subscribed under only
one of them, and the messages from other address(es) have to be approved
manually, implying delays and possible human error.  I therefore take the
opportunity, in the name of the other moderators, to encourage people who use
different addresses to subscribe all of them to the list and set up appropriate
filters so as not to receive duplicates, or to be prepared for delays.

        Sorry again,

                Arthur