Hi all,
In a text with some fairly long quotations I want to have these quotations
without their quotation marks, not indented and set in small type.
Thanks to the ConTeXt wiki I found I could fulfill two of the three
requirements by using

\setupdelimitedtext[blockquote][style={\setupbodyfont[9pt]},

and \startblockquote (text of the quotation) \blank \stopblockquote,

but I still get the unwanted indenting.
In the main text I want indenting of the first lines of most new paragraphs,
so I have \setupindenting[20pt,yes] in the preamble, but I do not want it in
the quotations. Placing \noindent at the beginning of the quotation does not
do anything.
As a hack I commented out \setupindenting[20pt,yes] and started every
paragraph I want to indent with ~~~~~. That works. But somehow I feel there
must be  a more elegant solution, only I can’t find it.
Is there somebody who could help me out?
Thanks in advance.

Robert Blackstone