2009/9/8 Oliver Buerschaper <oliver.buerscha...@mpq.mpg.de>:
>> I'm sure that hartmut has done a presentation sometimes ago f, could be
>> http://www.matexhu.org/eurotex2006/lectures/pdftex/hartmut-talk.pdf
>
> Wonderful! This is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for ... is there
> more material similar in spirit? Hartmut? ;-)

Speaking about tools: Acrobat Pro (and some plugins to it) can do a
lot. With podofobrowser those in the know can do a lot. And I'm
shamelessly plugging my talk at EuroTeX 2009:
http://www.oneiros.de/tex/papers/eurotex2009-pdflibs.pdf

Did someone already mention that PDFs are not meant to be editable?
Use the source, Oliver. :-)

Best
   Martin