Mika Ritola wrote:
2009/9/22 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com>

Am 22.09.2009 um 12:43 schrieb Mika Ritola:

 Hello again,
I just discovered another weird problem with small caps when using some
fonts, e.g. Adobe Jenson Pro or Adobe Garamond Pro.

When old-style figures are enabled, the code below generates "GEOff"
instead of "GEOFF". Another ligature bug, it seems -- which is strange
because I don't see why old-style figures should affect ligatures at all
(not that I know anything about these things), and also because the second
line should disable ligatures in small caps altogether.

\definefontfeature[smallcaps][smallcaps][liga=no]

Did it work with this redefinition of the smallcaps feature?

\definefontfeature[smallcaps][smallcaps][mode=node]

With \setfontfeature{oldstyle}, I don't seem to get any small caps at all in
node mode. If I replace it with the line that you suggest below, small caps
seem to work well regardless of mode. So, problem solved for me. Thanks!

does \addfontfeaturetoset{oldstyle} work?