Hi,

a possible approach could be "positional graphisc" please refer to the METAFUN manual p 139...

Willi
On Oct 19, 2009, at 10:33 AM, luigi scarso wrote:

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Aurelien Giraud <aureliengir...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am new to ConTeXt and I have looked on the internet for a way to do something special. Unfortunately I have not found any solution.

I hope this is the right place for such a question. I apologise otherwise.

I would like to highlight (e.g. put in bold, or change the color...) any character on a page which sits on a chosen path. I would like to be able to position for instance an invisible circle on a page and have all the characters "in contact" with this circle change color so that the circle become visible via these characters. Is it something I could do with ConTeXt?

Thanks in advance.

I think yes,but now  I have not time to try.
Something with metapost, maybe.
--
luigi

______________________________________________________________________ _____________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!