Le 19 octobre à 15:03:24 Roger Mason <rma...@mun.ca> écrit notamment:
Hello,

| > The< math> tag is indeed part of the official muse.
| >
| > A muse file containig only this:
| >
| >  <math>\sum type = nMn</math>
| >
| > works OK here. Are you sure you did'nt insert spaces like in "< math >",
| > which ought to give a result like yours?
>
| Yes, I'm sure.
>

| > Can you try a minimal example like mine?
>
| Cutting and pasting the above produces the output I included in my
| original post.
>
| > And what part of the muse files did you require (should be at least muse,
| > muse-publish and muse-context)?
>
| At the top of my .emacs I have:
>
| (load "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-gentoo")
>
| That file contains (among other things):
>
| (add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/muse")
| (require 'muse-autoloads)
>
| In the body of my .emacs I have:
>
| (require 'muse-html)     ; load publishing styles I use
| (require 'muse-latex)
| (require 'muse-texinfo)
| (require 'muse-docbook)
| (require 'muse-context)
| (require 'muse-project)  ; publish files in projects
| (setq muse-colors-inline-images nil)     ; Don't inline images

All correct then.
If I understand correctly you use gentoo's muse package. Maybe the problem
is there, but it is hard for me to test that, I have a non-packaged muse
installation.

Can you show the value of muse-context-markup-specials-document?

cheers,

PS: what happens if you use latex instead of context?
--
Jean