On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

Hi all,

maybe there is already code for that, but I haven't found it: is it possible to have itemgroups where every single item is within a frame (this is something that may be interesting for presentations)? Just to give you an idea of what I want to achieve, here's a short example:

\setuplayout[width=10cm]

\starttext
\setupframed[offset=2mm,
             corner=round,
             background=color,
             backgroundcolor=blue,
             foregroundcolor=white,
             frame=off,
             strut=no,
             align=normal,
             width=\textwidth]

\startitemize[n]
\item \framed{The text of this item is made very long because it is intended to
show the effect of what happens when an item extends to more than just one
line.}
\item \framed{This item is relatively short, but also fills more than one
line.}
\stopitemize

\stoptext

The problem is the vertical alignment of the item number, which should be at the top of the frame. Is this possible?

Add location=top to \setupframed.

Aditya