Hello Everybody, My problem is the following: I'm creating chapter's titles
with a mix of styles. For example. \chapter{ something {\bolditalic another
thing}} This give me the result that I expect with my titles, but when I use
this title's string to create a header, part of the header appears with the
bold italic style on it and I would like to remove it. So far I have tried
to define my header's style as normal but the bolditalic style keeps
appearing on the "another thing" part. Is there a way to remove this bold
style? Thank you in advance for the help -- Kind Regards Anuar