Hello all,
I wanted to typeset some Python code and stumbled across the
pretty printing feature of ConTeXt. So far, I think I've learned the
following:

   -- There's no pretty printer for python. Neither in MKII nor in MKIV
   -- The wiki has an example implementation for a python pretty printer
      for MKII, i guess.

I decided to play a little bit with pretty printing (maybe implement a
Python pretty printer on my own) and failed at the start ;-)
I tried the following:
  -- Copied the filename pret-lua.lua to pret-py.lua
  -- Added a print statement to verify that the respective lua
    code (pret-lua.lua, pret-py.lua) is actually called.
When I ran context on the file below, I could see that "pret-lua.lua"
had been called, but "pret-py.lua" had not.  I guess, I did wrong something
very fundamental.

Thanks in advance for any hint

Erik Margraf