Hi.

I'm newbie with ConTeXt but have experience with LaTeX.

2010/1/5 Curiouslearn <curiousle...@gmail.com>:
> Minimal example
>
> \setuppapersize[letter][letter]
>
> \starttext
> \defineenumeration[problem][text= ,location=inleft]
> \setupenumerations[problem][stopper=)]
>
> \problem
> problem 1
>

> \problem
> problem 2
>
> \stoptext
>
> In MKIV there are numbers do not appear.
>
> Thanks.
This is because of your settings. Try change location. In order to
understand what's wrong with your settings see output for this example
(I tried with context minimals):

\setuppapersize[A5][A4]

\setuplayout[location=middle]
\starttext
\defineenumeration[problem][text= ,location=inleft]
\setupenumerations[problem][stopper=)]

\problem
problem 1

\problem
problem 2

\stoptext

In okular (or Adobe Reader) you see that enumeration numbers are out
of page and you don't see them.