Dear Mojca
Did you read the message about TeX Gyre?
Ohhhh! I overlooked it.

This will not affect me much since I use standard Windows fonts and sometimes Adobe. But the poor thing is that ConTeXt will not work with Cyrillic "out of the box" anymore.

However, since we count Cyrillic users using fingers of one hand :), I think you can drop old Gyre fonts and don't bother yourself with it. Anyone will seek another solution, and Gyre fonts never was of top quality, IMHO.

Thank you for caring about us!
Vyatcheslav