Am 14.02.10 20:06, schrieb Mikael Persson:
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
Am 10.02.10 09:00, schrieb Mikael Persson:

I would like support for more fonts out of the box (in the minimals).
For example it would be really nice to be able to use
utopia+fourier ( http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/fourier-GUT/ )
charter+mathdesign (
http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=mathdesign )
MkIV has support for the Charter and the Mathdesign fonts.

\definetypafec[charter][rm][serif][charter]     [default]
%\definetypafec[charter][mm][math] [mathdesignch][default]
\definetypafec[charter][mm][math] [charter]     [default]

What's missing are the fonts but they are already on the server [1],
Mojca should be able to tell you how you can install them.

[1] http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/fonts/extra/

Wolfgang
Thanks for your reply Wolfgang. I use the minimals and have some
further questions:

1) Is there any way to use first-setup.sh to install these fonts?

2) The type1 dir is empty. Is that on purpose? Should one download the
pfb files from ctan?
Only Mojca can answer this.
3) Will there be any support of the Fourier fonts? I have asked this
before, sorry about that, but I'm kind of clueless about the present
situation.
As long as there is one who is willing to provide them.

Wolfgang