Le 16 févr. 10 à 11:04, Thomas A. Schmitz a écrit :

On Feb 16, 2010, at 10:42 AM, Jean-Philippe Rey wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am using the imposition feature of ConTeXt which is very nice. \setuplayout[marking=on] allows me to print cut marks, but this doesn't produce alignment marks. Is there an option to print, along cut marks, traditional alignement marks (hirondelles in French), i.e. cross hairs in a circle exactly positioned at the middle of each four paper sides.

Thanks for your answers.

Are you looking for something like this? Willi Eggers and I have written a module to support this, but haven't released it yet. If this is what you're looking for, I can send you the file.

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I am very interested by your module and waiting eagerly for your file :-)

Thank you very much.

--
Jean-Philippe Rey                 Professeur - École Centrale Paris
jean-philippe....@ecp.fr          92295 Châtenay-Malabry Cedex - France