Hello Wolfgang,

Thank yo very much, indeed!

Hm, that I see your answer I think I have seen this earlier :-(

Willi
On Feb 21, 2010, at 12:07 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 21.02.10 11:37, schrieb Willi Egger:
Hello,

I was busy to build a larger table with a lot of empty but numbered rows. So I thought to use the \dorecurse macro to help me.

Now I can't recall the actual value of \recurselevel. Interestingly it fails only when calling for preparing whole rows in the table. When the \recurselevel is retrieved in normal text it works as expected.

Please refer to the attached minimal example-file.

Is there something changed in calling for the \recurselevel value?
No, that's normal for TABLE and tabulate.

\starttext

\bTABLE
\dorecurse{3}{\expanded{\bTR\bTD\recurselevel\eTD\eTR}}
\eTABLE

\starttabulate[|l|]
\dorecurse{3}{\expanded{\NC\recurselevel\NC\NR}}
\stoptabulate

\starttabulate[|p|]
\NC\dorecurse{5}{\recurselevel\par}\NC\NR
\stoptabulate

\page

\bTABLE
\dorecurse{3}{\bTR\bTD#1\eTD\eTR}