Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue where, when the width of a block of text is small,
the occasional word sticks out from the otherwise flush right.  I've
previously seen an example of this in an image on the contextgarden wiki,
but now can't find it.  To reproduce what I mean, compile this with Mark IV:

\mainlanguage[en]
\usetypescript[palatino]
\setupbodyfont[palatino,11pt]

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setuphead[title][header=empty]

\starttext
\title{Personal statement}

\startcolumns[n=2]
This heavily-hyphenated
jauntily-formatted
flush-left
flush-right
justified-text
paragraph set in
a two-column layout and
subtly-quirky-but-never-offensive
Palatino shouldn't produce
out-of-flush
sticking-out-like-a-sore-thumb
words from the
flush-right.
\stopcolumns
\stoptext

In this example, the string 'sticking-out-like-a-sore-thumb' sticks out to
approx 3mm from the right edge of the paper.  In this situation, I would
much prefer that that string is hyphenated, using one of the hyphens already
in the string.

Based on one other test (in which my text was far less hyphenated than the
above), it seems that the hyphenation algorithm refuses to hyphenate strings
of words that are already hyphenated.  Is this true?  If so, is it
deliberate?  And how do I turn it off?  (And do other people agree with me
that it's awfully ugly?)

Best

James Fisher