Am 2010-03-10 um 23:09 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 17:01, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
Am 10.03.10 10:47, schrieb Philipp Gesang:

I have opened a bitbucket account in order to not to clutter the mailing
list with archives.  The tip revision can be found here:
http://bitbucket.org/phg/transliterator/get/2fc2b5fbbd46.gz
and the precompiled manual over here:
http://bitbucket.org/phg/transliterator/downloads/transliterator.pdf

Can you also add the module to the module section [1] on the wiki,

We urgently need to have some "git server" or something similar on the
garden for modules. Maybe SVN would also do for a while. The current
approach is very clumsy to use.

see
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/user-manual.html#public-repositories

If the web server running supports WebDAV, we could use that:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/howto/setup-git-server-over-http.txt

Otherwise you'd need to run git daemon (usually on port 9418):
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-daemon.html

For my non-public projects I just access the repos on my webserver via ssh, but that wouldn't be enough for ConTeXt modules - or perhaps it would, if everyone gets his/her own user account and you/Patrick can link that into the module store.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/