Hi!

I am going through "ConTeXt an excursion", but I cann't get the example of table 11.9 (page 34, source pp 32-33) to work.
I always get an error:
------------------------
! Argument of \docheckifiteminsetelse has an extra }.
<inserted text>
               \par
<to be read again>
                  }
\@@kjtabletitle ->Use of \type {\setuptables }
                                             .
\doif #1#2->\edef \!!stringa {#1
}\edef \!!stringb {#2}\ifx \!!stringa \!!str...
\dostructurecountercomponent ...\c!title }\v!none
{\setfalse \hasstructureco...
\docompletefloat ...c!title ={#4},\c!bookmark =][]
\globallet \currentfloatnu...
l.420 \stopcombination
?
I have tried to comment different parts of the code, but this didn't help (even if the error changed).
The code is exactly the code from the book (copy/paste from the .pdf)

Further, I do not see the effect of \setupcaption[style=boldslanted] in example 11.10 (pp 34-35)

I am using the minimals distribution, MKIV on Windows XP SP3.

Thanks for the help,

Alain