The error message in latest context beta is:

! Use of \@@startdescription doesn't match its definition.
\doifnextoptionalelse ...\nextoptionalcommandyes {
#1}\def \nextoptionalcomma...
\setuptextrules ...odoubleargument \getparameters
                                                  [\??tl ]
\placeannotationstart ...aloffset \setuptextrules
[\c!style = \@@exmintrostyl...
\dododescriptioncomponent ...onparameter \c!label
}\xdef \currentdescription...
\@@makedescription ...},\c!bookmark =,\c!list =][]
\@@dostartdescriptionindeed
\dodogotopar ->\@@makedescription []{}
                                      \BeforePar \emptytoks

Can someone tell me if it is known to be broken in mkiv? Before delving too deep in the code myself....

Hans van der Meer